Traducción Be on one's best behavior
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea.
Traducción & Definición
to be on one's best behavior: tener un comportamiento impecable
- "I'm so sorry about Philip's behavior!"
- "Susie : We need to issue a publicity statement that denounces Ivana's behavior, but also shows we are helping her through this difficult time."
- "The only way to avoid lasting damage to our reputation is to terminate Ivana's contract immediately, and make a public statement deploring her behavior!"
- "Needless to say, everyone needs to be on their best behavior."
- "Narrator : Bruno never forgot this remarkable first encounter, and spent his years at University studying animal behavior and linguistics."
- "Lack of sleep leads to irritability, poor behavior and trouble with relationships, especially among children and teens."
- "Bruno : Well Brian, though my Japanese is rusty, Masaki said something about Icarus' behavior that might be a clue."
- ""You should apologize for your behavior at my wedding."
- "It's clear that you have mastered the ins and outs of the British pub, so I don't think you'll experience any cultural problems. I was amazed when you stood on the table and sang Abba songs with members of a women's rugby team. While this kind of behaviour may not be acceptable in front of your client, I'm sure you'll go down well with English girls!"
- "Though I'm deeply disturbed by your behavior, I am committed to helping you become a less disgusting human being through my life coaching."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Be on one's best behavior' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Be on one's best behavior'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!