Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
Traducción & Definición
to become (rich and famous): hacerse (rico y famoso)
- "Southside Johnny is loyal to the family, but I got to look out for British Bob, because he's got his eyes on becoming the new Don."
- "After undergoing successful therapy, I have now embarked upon the greatest endeavor of my career - becoming a painter."
- "I've made a decision, however, and rather than follow in my grandfather's footsteps, and live his dream, I've decided to pursue my own dream. Ladies and gentleman, I've decided to become."
- "Brian : Gideon, this contest has become European Carnage."
- "Can you believe that our Philip has become an artist?"
- "Brian : Remember Edward, Bruno needs that photocopying done for 11AM. No daydreaming of becoming a rock star!"
- "Pale English teen becomes viral sensation with risqué photos."
- "Let's take a quick vote: everyone in favor of me becoming CEO say "yay" or "nay"."
- "Susie : So there I was with my best mates, and it was just like old times again, before I became CEO of Delavigne, before Jean proposed marriage, before Bruno took me away in his helicopter."
- "Every passenger on this plane who had fish for dinner will become violently ill in the next half hour."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Become' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Become'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!