Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to become (rich and famous): hacerse (rico y famoso)
- "Every passenger on this plane who had fish for dinner will become violently ill in the next half hour."
- "I like to send people a stream - or should I say glacier - of passive-aggressive e-mails until the person becomes numb and confused and eventually falls into a frozen lake."
- "Pale English teen becomes viral sensation with risqué photos."
- "After undergoing successful therapy, I have now embarked upon the greatest endeavor of my career - becoming a painter."
- "Brian : Remember Edward, Bruno needs that photocopying done for 11AM. No daydreaming of becoming a rock star!"
- "Let's take a quick vote: everyone in favor of me becoming CEO say 'yay' or 'nay'."
- "Can you believe that our Philip has become an artist?"
- "Though I'm deeply disturbed by your behavior, I am committed to helping you become a less disgusting human being through my life coaching."
- "Brian : Gideon, this contest has become European Carnage."
- "Our recap will show you just how deranged this wealthy weirdo has become!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Become'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Become'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!