Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to become (rich and famous): hacerse (rico y famoso)
- "Every passenger on this plane who had fish for dinner will become violently ill in the next half hour."
- "Our recap will show you just how deranged this wealthy weirdo has become!"
- "I like to send people a stream - or should I say glacier - of passive-aggressive e-mails until the person becomes numb and confused and eventually falls into a frozen lake."
- "Can you believe that our Philip has become an artist?"
- "After undergoing successful therapy, I have now embarked upon the greatest endeavor of my career - becoming a painter."
- "Pale English teen becomes viral sensation with risqué photos."
- "Congratulations on becoming Bruno's newest au pair!"
- "Brian : Remember Edward, Bruno needs that photocopying done for 11AM. No daydreaming of becoming a rock star!"
- "Brian : Gideon, this contest has become European Carnage."
- "Though I'm deeply disturbed by your behavior, I am committed to helping you become a less disgusting human being through my life coaching."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Become'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Become'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!