Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
(What do you eat for) breakfast?: (¿Qué comes en el) desayuno?
Breakfast is made up of the words 'break' and 'fast'. The term 'breakfast' literally refers to 'breaking' or ending a 'fast' (the period in which nothing is eaten).
to fast: ayunar
to break the fast: romper el ayuno
- "and cooking you steaks for breakfast, lunch, and dinner."
- "Perhaps we could meet for breakfast?"
- "I want breakfasts included."
- "The next day at work, I went to the cafeteria for a quick breakfast, still thinking about how great it would be to learn French."
- "Philip : Just as soon as I'm finished spitting this important message: 'Must use toilet immediately, ate burrito for breakfast."
- "You have worn funny hats, taken 17 shots of vodka for breakfast, and purchased 73 Russian dolls."
- "- Breakfast is available at a small extra charge (£7)."
- "Tonight we're going to reminisce about some of the moments that have made Funky Friday a nutritious part of your Gymglish breakfast month after month."
- "What did you have for breakfast yesterday?"
- "Horatio : I want yak for breakfast."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Breakfast'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Breakfast'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!