Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a budget: un presupuesto
UK: My budget for the month is 5 pounds. Luckily, I like eating soup.
US: Construction costs will be included in next month's budget.
- "Now, I'd like to open the floor for discussion, and eventually a vote to approve the new budget proposals."
- "Our entire advertising budget is already spent!"
- "And then I'm supposed to have a meeting with Philip and talk about the sales budget for the next quarter, and I just know he's going to ask me for more stuff that I can't afford to allocate him, and - well - you know what Philip's like, and."
- "or Las Vegas, but I'd settle for something a little closer to home if the budget won't budge."
- "I have everything from Abba to ZZ Top- something to suit every taste and budget!"
- "We will take into account their suggestions, but these costs will be part of the budget increase."
- "There are many things to consider at the end of the year, and we certainly have some important decisions to make regarding departmental budgets and personnel payroll."
- "Reaching new heights in budget air travel"
- "I'm doing the best I can with your budget."
- "That's why we've decided to slightly increase the budgets of each department and continue to invest."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Budget'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Budget'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!