Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a (business) operation: una operación (comercial)
- "I have some rather, um, sensitive operations that require a certain discretion, if you know what I mean?"
- "The transition costs of offshore operations are greatly outweighed by the long term savings which outsourcing provides."
- "Hundreds of western corporations are outsourcing call center operations, non-strategic engineering work, textile production and more to developing countries."
- "I don't like the idea of involving a third party in our business operations."
- "I would like to sincerely thank you for the time that you spent with me last Thursday, briefing me on your company's background and operations, and interviewing me for the position of Laboratory Assistant at the Delavigne Corporation's head offices."
- "Wang Industries is the Shanghai-based parent company for a number of successful Chinese operations, mainly industrial companies, though Wang is diversifying his holdings rapidly."
- "CEO/Director of Operations"
- "More importantly, this month we are conducting our business operations in song, so please make sure to sing in tune!"
- "Head of retail operations"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Business operation'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Business operation'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!