Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
We have always doubted his claims of innocence. Siempre dudamos de su (alegato de) inocencia.
a claim for damages una reclamación por daños y perjuicios
to claim: reivindicar, afirmar
He claims that he has never seen her before. (Él) afirma no haberla visto nunca antes.
I don't claim to be an expert in French cuisine. No digo que sea un experto en cocina francesa.
He is not who he claims to be. No es la persona que pretende ser
UK: She's made a claim for damages against her employer.
US: He claimed to be the son of a millionaire.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Another claim Smithson makes is that stress can be a good thing for pregnant women and their babies, citing 'faster nerve transmission and perhaps even a greater brain development' in babies whose mothers had been subjected to moderate stress in mid-to-late pregnancy."
- "One California man thought that he would get a top-level position in a large corporation by claiming he was a member of the Kennedy family."
- "A team of French scientists is claiming a major breakthrough in the fight against the avian influenza virus (or 'bird flu'): a bird-sized scarf made of wool."
- "You dealt with minor setbacks like Luna DeLune's absurd claim that her LunaBot ‘had bad energy' (we checked the voltage, she was fine)."
- "Monday : Eyewitnesses claim to have seen the diminutive juice magnate on the beaches of St."
- "Critics claim that the best ingredients don't always come from your region and that transport is only one element of a food's environmental impact."
- "com. They settled my claim, and I received a lot of money!"
- "But is this man really who he claims to be?"
- "At 2.20pm Luna DeLune claims to have seen Icarus Quincy and Bruno having a heated argument by the coffee machine."
- "- Don't be stupid enough to respond in any way to unsolicited or suspicious mail claiming to be from a bank."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Claim'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Claim'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!