Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a collection: una colección
- "Very tasteful collection of scarves."
- "Horatio : Yes, I am a collection of clichés and stereotypes."
- "I'm pleased to announce that this Thursday evening at 7pm, we will unveil the first painting in Delavigne Corp's new art collection."
- "I hear a lot of companies are starting art collections, and I think the staff would really love having works of art in the office."
- "For example, I am proposing a grant of $1m to the Marketing Department to fund a Europe-wide campaign aimed at increasing sales of our mid-range collections."
- "Today we have an excellent collection of Eastern European art, including some very rare avant-garde paintings and sculptures."
- "The idea of a company art collection was first proposed to me by head of retail, Hannah Benedict, and I have decided to throw my full weight behind it."
- "Not only will the collection class up our offices considerably, but I hope it will also become a cornerstone of our future corporate investment strategy."
- "Subject: Delavigne Art Collection – special preview event"
- "Enclosed in this pack are some samples taken from the Classic Collection campaign: our key image in Saudi Arabia, and its equivalent in France for comparison."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Collection'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Collection'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!