Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a collection: una colección
- "Horatio : Yes, I am a collection of clichés and stereotypes."
- "The idea of a company art collection was first proposed to me by head of retail, Hannah Benedict, and I have decided to throw my full weight behind it."
- "For example, I am proposing a grant of $1m to the Marketing Department to fund a Europe-wide campaign aimed at increasing sales of our mid-range collections."
- "Very tasteful collection of scarves."
- "I hear a lot of companies are starting art collections, and I think the staff would really love having works of art in the office."
- "I'm pleased to announce that this Thursday evening at 7pm, we will unveil the first painting in Delavigne Corp's new art collection."
- "Today we have an excellent collection of Eastern European art, including some very rare avant-garde paintings and sculptures."
- "Subject: Delavigne Art Collection – special preview event"
- "Enclosed in this pack are some samples taken from the Classic Collection campaign: our key image in Saudi Arabia, and its equivalent in France for comparison."
- "Not only will the collection class up our offices considerably, but I hope it will also become a cornerstone of our future corporate investment strategy."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Collection'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Collection'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!