Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
To conduct oneself Comportarse
To conduct an interview Llevar a cabo un entrevista
Your conduct (is unacceptable!): ¡Su conducta, comportamiento (es inaceptable)!
(iron) conducts electricity: (el hierro) conduce la electricidad
UK: I will be conducting this interview via telephone.
US: Young man, your conduct is unacceptable.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "More importantly, this month we are conducting our business operations in song, so please make sure to sing in tune!"
- "A recent survey carried out at Kingston University has shown that an alarming 56% of managers who conduct interviews fail to recognize what constitutes an improper interview question."
- "Brent : Stay tuned, everyone: in the next segment we'll meet a dog who conducts electricity!"
- "Susie : Yes actually - I'm conducting a few final interviews with marketing candidates."
- "You could use these as the starting point for a discussion with your staff who conduct interviews."
- "He was here earlier conducting a training session."
- "This e-mail is just to let you know that I'll be conducting telephone interviews with the candidates for the 'Xavier Delavigne Friends of France' internship program tomorrow morning (the program that sponsors a French student to work at Delavigne for the summer)."
- "This means that when looking at resumes or conducting interviews, the Delavigne Corporation DOES NOT take the following factors into account: Gender, age, race, sexual orientation, religion, disabilities."
- "A comprehensive inspection of your premises was conducted by myself in the presence of Mr. Horatio Oléré (Head of R&D) and Mr. Brian Jones (Laboratory Assistant) on Monday August 31."
- "Now I'm going to conduct a simple experiment to demonstrate the properties of these different materials."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Conduct'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Conduct'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!