Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
(a) controversial (subject): (un tema) polémico, controvertido
Euthanasia is a controversial subject. La eutanasia es un tema polémico.
- "Over the years, dinosaurs, these gigantic lizards which roamed the earth billions of years ago, have become a controversial subject."
- "Controversial artist Rebecca Smythe brings her latest works to SFMOMA this weekend."
- "At least that was the case until last week, when one of the most controversial takeovers in Italian history took place."
- "Aside from its famed lines of clothing, elegant runway models and shows, PLP released a number of high-end fragrances over the years including the controversial 'Opiate'."
- "Delavigne Corp, already considered a maverick in the cosmetics industry for its staunch refusal to use animals in the testing of their products (aside from their controversial volunteer monkeys), hopes to promote ecological awareness among its long-time customers as well as take advantage of a new wave of environmental consciousness among consumers, brought to national attention by the recent bestseller 'Global Warming: It's all your fault'."
- "The company's CEO has attributed this success to a controversial advertising campaign in which customers are hypnotized into buying Delavigne products."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Controversial'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Controversial'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!