Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
I'm curious about where you go at night. Tengo curiosidad por saber adónde vas todas las noches
UK: I'm curious about where you go at night.
US: It's very curious that she hasn't returned from the store yet.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "It has a curious effect."
- "We are curious about the conditions of the workers here at ChinaCorp Ltd."
- "You must be curious about what I've been doing for these past six months."
- "It's a gift from a client, in case you're curious, and I know you are."
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
- "Well, I'm certainly curious to know what he's going to talk about."
- "I find myself strangely attracted to you, and I am curious to learn about your marital status and sexual orientation, but that must wait."
- "I must admit I'm curious to know what's on your mind, but I suppose I'll have to wait until I arrive in Texas to find out."
- "You should all be very proud of your colleague, who is brave, kind and spiritually curious."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Curious'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Curious'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!