Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a day: un día
- "Those clothes were on me for 15 days, so I'm glad someone else can enjoy them. So were you just having a swim or were you trying to get somewhere?"
- "Why would I spend the rest of my days unhappy?"
- "day. Funky Monkey."
- "I just called to say that I had a great time and you should call me tomorrow or in two days."
- "So how do you usually start your day?"
- "A foggy day, in London town"
- "Jean : Miss Susie, since the first day I saw you in your office, I have been in love with you."
- "When I can go therapy two times a day"
- "Subject: RE: The first day of the rest of your life"
- "In this friendly, friendly world, with each day so full of joy, why should any heart be lonely?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Day'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Day'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!