Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a day: un día
- "In this friendly, friendly world, with each day so full of joy, why should any heart be lonely?"
- "When I can go therapy two times a day"
- "Those clothes were on me for 15 days, so I'm glad someone else can enjoy them. So were you just having a swim or were you trying to get somewhere?"
- "So how do you usually start your day?"
- "Jean : Miss Susie, since the first day I saw you in your office, I have been in love with you."
- "I just called to say that I had a great time and you should call me tomorrow or in two days."
- "day. Funky Monkey."
- "A foggy day, in London town"
- "Why would I spend the rest of my days unhappy?"
- "It hasn't stopped snowing in three days!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Day'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Day'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!