Traducción Department store
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
Traducción & Definición
a department store: centro comercial (estilo "El Corte Inglés")
- "He's got department stores from here to."
- "I didn't know that Warbuckle's Department Stores was in such difficulty."
- "The big meeting with Dillon's Department Stores has been postponed until tomorrow."
- "After the Warbuckle sex scandal, the "Department Store massacre", the Warbuckle fake moon landing, and other indiscretions by the retail king, could this be the straw that breaks the camel's back?"
- "No matter how much your department stores are grossing every month, there's no way you can stay out of personal debt when you're spending like this."
- "When I opened my first department store, I was skeptical too."
- "I was a no-good cowboy with a failed department store and a ton of debt."
- "It could be that the economic downturn in this country is finally having an effect on Warbuckle's Department Stores."
- "I owe a lot of the success of my department stores to him and his perfumes."
- "It's that time again: time for our quarterly review of sales of Delavigne products at Warbuckle's Department Stores."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Department store' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Department store'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!