Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a department store: centro comercial (estilo "El Corte Inglés")
- "I was a no-good cowboy with a failed department store and a ton of debt."
- "I owe a lot of the success of my department stores to him and his perfumes."
- "When I opened my first department store, I was skeptical too."
- "It's that time again: time for our quarterly review of sales of Delavigne products at Warbuckle's Department Stores."
- "I didn't know that Warbuckle's Department Stores was in such difficulty."
- "It could be that the economic downturn in this country is finally having an effect on Warbuckle's Department Stores."
- "The big meeting with Dillon's Department Stores has been postponed until tomorrow."
- "No matter how much your department stores are grossing every month, there's no way you can stay out of personal debt when you're spending like this."
- "He's got department stores from here to."
- "After the Warbuckle sex scandal, the "Department Store massacre", the Warbuckle fake moon landing, and other indiscretions by the retail king, could this be the straw that breaks the camel's back?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Department store'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Department store'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!