Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a department store: centro comercial (estilo 'El Corte Inglés')
- "It's that time again: time for our quarterly review of sales of Delavigne products at Warbuckle's Department Stores."
- "I didn't know that Warbuckle's Department Stores was in such difficulty."
- "I owe a lot of the success of my department stores to him and his perfumes."
- "It could be that the economic downturn in this country is finally having an effect on Warbuckle's Department Stores."
- "The big meeting with Dillon's Department Stores has been postponed until tomorrow."
- "No matter how much your department stores are grossing every month, there's no way you can stay out of personal debt when you're spending like this."
- "I was a no-good cowboy with a failed department store and a ton of debt."
- "Warbuckle, CEO and President of Warbuckle's International Department Stores."
- "When I opened my first department store, I was skeptical too."
- "He's got department stores from here to."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Department store'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Department store'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!