Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
enough: bastante, suficiente
There's enough food here to feed 50 people. Hay suficiente comida como para alimentar a 50 personas.
That's enough! ¡Ya basta!
UK: There's enough food here to feed fifty people.
US: I've had enough of you. Get out of my house.
- "Horatio : Enough!"
- "The results should be enough to convince the jury of your innocence, and clear your good name."
- "I wish there were enough room on my screen to display both documents at the same time!"
- "I remind you that my home country, Ozsglackastan, is not yet part of Europe - the EU is not crazy enough to let us join."
- "The teacher of the class has been hailed as a hero for bringing the incident to a swift end by saying, "Ok class, that's enough excitement for today, turn to page 54 of your textbooks: Trigonometry"."
- "Bruno : Alright alright, I've heard enough."
- "Lawrence Laughsalot : That's enough, Cheeter."
- "I guess the people here are nice enough."
- "Well, I think that's enough for one day."
- "Cockney barman : Your Majesty, I can't apologise enough."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Enough'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Enough'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!