Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
enough: bastante, suficiente
There's enough food here to feed 50 people. Hay suficiente comida como para alimentar a 50 personas.
That's enough! ¡Ya basta!
UK: There's enough food here to feed fifty people.
US: I've had enough of you. Get out of my house.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I remind you that my home country, Ozsglackastan, is not yet part of Europe - the EU is not crazy enough to let us join."
- "Horatio : Enough!"
- "Lawrence Laughsalot : That's enough, Cheeter."
- "Well, I think that's enough for one day."
- "The teacher of the class has been hailed as a hero for bringing the incident to a swift end by saying, 'Ok class, that's enough excitement for today, turn to page 54 of your textbooks: Trigonometry'."
- "The results should be enough to convince the jury of your innocence, and clear your good name."
- "Cockney barman : Your Majesty, I can't apologise enough."
- "Lawrence Laughsalot : Alright, alright that's enough Mr. Olero."
- "Bruno : Alright alright, I've heard enough."
- "I wish there were enough room on my screen to display both documents at the same time!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Enough'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Enough'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!