Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
I'm going to be receiving an important call later this evening. Voy a recibir una llamada importante esta noche.
(There is a party on Friday) evening: (Hay una fiesta el viernes) por la noche
UK: It's best to call me in the evening after six.
US: We enjoyed an evening of rap music with 'Daddy G'.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I will meet you Thursday evening at the factory, at 6.00 PM. Don't worry about bothering the employees, they are used to working irregular hours and shifts."
- "Philip : Like I've always done, with an evening of heavy drinking and some meaningless sex."
- "I will be flying on Lucky Duck Air (flight number: LUK 7453), and arriving in Hong Kong Wednesday evening at 9.45pm. My reservations, at the Shangri-La Hotel, are from Wednesday until the following Tuesday."
- "Well, what an evening we had - you certainly know how to let your hair down!"
- "I've got two tickets to see Swan Lake performed by the San Francisco Ballet at the War Memorial Opera House this Saturday evening."
- "I'm pleased to announce that this Thursday evening at 7pm, we will unveil the first painting in Delavigne Corp's new art collection."
- "Icarus got very sunburnt and spent the evening in the hospital with minor facial burns, but overall, the picnic was a success, no thanks to the rest of you!"
- "a 'lady' for the evening?"
- "Would that we could practice irregular verbs over a candlelit dinner, with Larry White's baritone voice urging us onward until our evening comes to a climax, conjugating verbs in multiple tenses all night long!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Evening'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Evening'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!