Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
extensive: vasto, amplio, extenso, exhaustivo
We have done extensive research on this subject. Hemos investigado exhaustivamente sobre este tema.
Horatio has extensive knowledge of flowers from South America. Horatio tiene amplios conocimientos sobre las flores de América del Sur.
UK: Fred has extensive knowledge of computers and can even send e-mails.
US: The house has extensive gardens.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Mr. Steele : I have extensive experience with all operating systems and software platform development."
- "Extensive knowledge of cosmetics industry a must!"
- "You have extensive experience in the customer service field and you certainly seem qualified for this position."
- "Fiona : As the CFO of this corporation, I assume you have an extensive method for the retention of information: a filing system, a database."
- "The 15-24 male demographic has been affected by rumors of breast growth by extensive exposure to unisex perfumes."
- "I am sure you are already familiar with our extensive line of skin care and beauty products, from our award-winning perfumes (Exotic Garden and others) to our environmentally safe and organically produced soaps ('Cucumber Melonade' is one of our most popular)."
- "After two intense months of interviews, innumerable resumés, and extensive background research, I'm confident that I've finally found the perfect hire for our new Customer Service department."
- "Paola : Our university is known for its extensive research facilities."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Extensive'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Extensive'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!