Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a family: una familia
- "That's right, I'm at home with my family."
- "After all this turmoil and excitement, I needed to sort things out for myself in the comfort of my family home."
- "A small family place."
- "That's actually why I came back here to London, to get the unconditional love and support of my loving family."
- "Until then, let's get back to the spirit of the season: getting drunk as skunks, stuffing our faces with food, and of course, putting up with our family!"
- "Edward Moon, on behalf of the Delavigne family"
- "A president can't use his power to further his own interests, or the interests of his family or friends or even the man he's madly in love with."
- "Bob in Los Angeles writes: Susie: How do you balance work and family?"
- "You can treat me like dirt 'cause you're my only family"
- "As I get older, however, I must admit, my feelings on family have changed, rather dramatically in fact."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Family'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Family'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!