Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
Traducción & Definición
a family: una familia
- "After all this turmoil and excitement, I needed to sort things out for myself in the comfort of my family home."
- "A small family place."
- "That's right, I'm at home with my family."
- "That's actually why I came back here to London, to get the unconditional love and support of my loving family."
- "As I get older, however, I must admit, my feelings on family have changed, rather dramatically in fact."
- "You can treat me like dirt 'cause you're my only family"
- "British Bob has been loyal to the family."
- "A president can't use his power to further his own interests, or the interests of his family or friends or even the man he's madly in love with."
- "Southside Johnny is loyal to the family, but I got to look out for British Bob, because he's got his eyes on becoming the new Don."
- "The most important things in the world are family and respect."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Family' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Family'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!