Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a (pig) farmer: un criador (de cerdos)
- "The basic philosophy behind the movement is that eating locally has ecological value: The carbon footprint of Kobe beef which has made the trip from Japan to New York has more of an environmental impact than a piece of fresh meat from the local farmer's market."
- "Fred Farmer : That's right!"
- "Fred Farmer : Well, as you're a high-profile psychologist, the device is yours for free, along with a generous testing fee, say $10,000?"
- "Donna : So, Mr. Farmer you were talking about a machine that would allow me to look into the minds of my patients."
- "Oh anyway, my name is Fred Farmer and I'm calling from DataSeed Systems."
- "Fred Farmer : Not exactly."
- "Furthermore, support of local businesses, farmers and stores is one way to protect local jobs."
- "Fred Farmer : Fan–blooming-tastic!"
- "Fred Farmer : Oh, I'm relieved to hear you get those e-mails too!"
- "Fred Farmer : I think I've got your attention now, haven't I, Dr. Donovan?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Farmer'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Farmer'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!