Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a fashion house: una tienda de moda, una casa de alta costura
Pior is one of the biggest fashion houses in France. Pior es una de las tiendas de moda más grandes de Francia.
- "Fashion House Becomes Fashion Victim"
- "Iconic fashion house Dulce and Carpaccio is renowned for its cutting-edge style and fine quality, but what had set the company apart was its rich tradition."
- "Bruno : I just read an article in "Big Business Weekly" about the new CEO of the fashion house "Dulce and Carpaccio"."
- "What began as the dream of two ambitious Italian youths in Tuscany ended suddenly and brutally in a Milan boardroom last week when it was announced that fashion house Dulce and Carpaccio had been taken over by Sylvio Mazerati."
- "As an emerging designer in 1950's France, Patrice took over the struggling fashion house of his mentor, Frederich Lundqvist, and restored it to respectability before launching his own fashion house with the financial backing of American investors."
- "Business insiders raised their eyebrows last week when it was reported that Wang Industries had acquired Dulce and Carpaccio, the Italian fashion house known for its ultra chic clothing and exquisite runway models."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Fashion house'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Fashion house'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!