Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a fee: coste
How much is the membership fee for your gym? ¿Cuánto cuesta la cuota de inscripción de tu gimnasio?
the registration fees la cuota de inscripción
UK: My university tuition fees have left me in severe debt.
US: You can join the gym for a very small membership fee.
- "The fee for the spa is non-refundable."
- "Fred Farmer : Well, as you're a high-profile psychologist, the device is yours for free, along with a generous testing fee, say $10,000?"
- "Here is a brief summary of the supplementary charges we are currently paying to our bank Huckster and Hoodwink: wire and stock transaction fees, telephone consultation fees, online banking fees, and service charges on all of our accounts."
- "The downside is that there is minimal or no interest on checking accounts, and there may be fees."
- "let's stick it in (a) savings account without any fees!"
- "Writer's fee (maximum): 30,000 dollars (half to be paid upon commission, the other half upon completion)."
- "They have agreed to waive the supplementary fees on all of your future transactions, and reimburse you retroactively for all charges incurred over the last 12 months."
- "Bruno : Icarus has brought it to my attention that we're paying a great deal of extra fees to your bank Sam, and I'm afraid most of it is going to your porcelain door handles and your Château Margaux."
- "As a gesture of goodwill, and to show you how much I appreciate your business, I have waived the fee for the initial 2 minute and 30 second phone call with Mr Quincy."
- "We have branches all over the world, all these fees are necessary for us to provide outstanding service to our customers."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Fee'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Fee'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!