Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
UK: You look so smart in your formal suit!
US: I'd like you to come to my office for an informal chat.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I still haven't heard you make a formal offer, Miss Bliss."
- "Helpful hints: informal guideline to Delavigne Corp's customer service policy"
- "Although he never received a formal education, Delavigne became a talented chemist and an accomplished perfumer through his hard work and dedication."
- "Please consider this letter as a formal demand for payment, following prolonged lack of action on your part."
- "Xavier never received a formal education, but he became a talented chemist and an accomplished perfumer."
- "In the future, you should ask someone to proofread any application letters you may send out, and make your tone more formal."
- "The school offers happy and informal language lessons in a pretty farmhouse called Dill Cottage."
- "We like to keep things informal at Delavigne."
- "Meet me next to the coffee machine at 3pm tomorrow for an informal meeting so that we can come up with some party ideas!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Formal'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Formal'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!