Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
Traducción & Definición
former: antiguo, pasado, anterior, ex
He is a former prime minister. Es un ex primer ministro.
The artist formerly known as Prince. El artista antes conocido como Prince.
I had problems with my former tenants. Tuve problemas con mis inquilinos anteriores.
- "The sexiest former spy in the former KGB of the former Soviet Union!"
- "Leaked nudes of former Intern land Delavigne Corp in hot water!"
- "His second act was to have sex with the former President's wife."
- "I earn a six-figure salary, I'm a former model, and have my own two-bedroom apartment in Pacific Heights."
- "The internet is abuzz with new photos depicting former Delavigne Corp intern Edward Moon in a series of "compromising" positions."
- "The former Horatio Oléré"
- "Many believe aliens are responsible for re-electing former US president George W."
- "No one was hurt during the revolution but the country did record its first ever act of violence when the former President's bodyguard was slightly pushed."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Former' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Former'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!