Traducción Full time
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea.
Traducción & Definición
(a) part-time (job): (un trabajo) de media jornada, a tiempo parcial
- "Perhaps you are a purist and limit yourself to downloading pornography and heavy metal music, however whether you are podcasting vegan recipes or ranting about Venezuelan foreign policy on a message board, it seems clear that the Web has become less of an occasional tool than a full-time distraction."
- "Our commitment to our customers has always been what sets us apart from our competitors, and it's time to dedicate some serious resources to a full time staff with their own space."
- "I'm afraid the 401(k) plans are reserved for full-time, salaried employees."
- "Wanted: Full-Time Manager for Customer Service Department"
- "Our commitment to our customers has always set us apart from our competitors, and it's time to dedicate some serious resources to a full-time staff with their own space."
- "I'm leaving to pursue my love of whisky full time."
- "Being a manager is a full-time job, and I'm very busy."
- "With my husband working full time, I have decided that it makes sense for me to stop working at this time in order to spend more time with my kids in their formative years."
- "I feel like I have to choose between becoming a full-time mother or keeping my job."
- "I've always wanted children, but as you know I am a professional woman who works full time."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Full time' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Full time'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!