Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
glad: contento, alegre
I'm glad that you could make it. Me alegra que pudieras venir.
- "Harold : I'm glad you like it, Bruno."
- "I'm glad we have this opportunity to sit down together and finally discuss some personnel issues."
- "Those clothes were on me for 15 days, so I'm glad someone else can enjoy them. So were you just having a swim or were you trying to get somewhere?"
- "I'm glad to welcome you all here to the Luxor Lakes Resort and Casino, and I'm happy to see such a great turnout for this event."
- "Sometimes I'm glad you're so bad at organizing your work space."
- "So glad you could come!"
- "Melanie : Hello, Mr Stevens, so glad to speak to you."
- "I'm glad that things are finally changing around here."
- "I'm so glad you came to Jamaica to see me."
- "Glad to see such a fine turnout."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Glad'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Glad'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!