Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
global warming: el calentamiento global
- "Global warming: "Poppycock!"
- "In a speech to the House of Commons, Sir Bear called into question the accepted science that the emission of greenhouse gasses is contributing to global warming."
- "Susie : Moira, we're extremely concerned about global warming."
- "Could this be a symptom of global warming?"
- "America's oil and coal-reliant economy and its refusal to ratify the Kyoto treaty on global warming is one of the contributing factors to the destruction of the ozone layer."
- "It's freezing in San Francisco and you think it's connected to global warming?"
- "Moira : I'm no expert Candy, but strange weather patterns are believed to be a result of global warming."
- "Delavigne Corp, already considered a maverick in the cosmetics industry for its staunch refusal to use animals in the testing of their products (aside from their controversial volunteer monkeys), hopes to promote ecological awareness among its long-time customers as well as take advantage of a new wave of environmental consciousness among consumers, brought to national attention by the recent bestseller "Global Warming: It's all your fault"."
- "For one thing, there are no wars, no global warming, and no diseases."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Global warming'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Global warming'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!