Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
Great Britain: Gran Bretaña
- "When people think about Britain, what's the first thing they think of?"
- "Luna : Delavigne does have offices in Britain and France."
- "There are a lot of pubs in Great Britain, aren't there?"
- "This is the first in a series of articles which aim to provide our readers with an insight into current events in Britain, as well as offering you a weekly rant by a rather outspoken woman."
- "So, cheers to you, perfumers of Britain, cheers to you!"
- "Susie : We've had angry letters about this advertising campaign from people in Britain and Germany, too."
- "In the meantime, government researchers across Britain are waiting to see the effectiveness of this new policy."
- "So, my Christmas message this year is simple: people of Britain, no matter how bad the economy gets, please don't occupy Buckingham Palace."
- "Well we don't use that system in Britain, but I can tell you that I graduated top of my class in Oxford, with a first class degree."
- "Kevin : Yes, Wales is next to England, it's a part of Britain."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Great britain'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Great britain'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!