Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
Great Britain: Gran Bretaña
- "When people think about Britain, what's the first thing they think of?"
- "Luna : Delavigne does have offices in Britain and France."
- "In the meantime, government researchers across Britain are waiting to see the effectiveness of this new policy."
- "This is the first in a series of articles which aim to provide our readers with an insight into current events in Britain, as well as offering you a weekly rant by a rather outspoken woman."
- "Kevin : Yes, Wales is next to England, it's a part of Britain."
- "So, my Christmas message this year is simple: people of Britain, no matter how bad the economy gets, please don't occupy Buckingham Palace."
- "There are a lot of pubs in Great Britain, aren't there?"
- "So, cheers to you, perfumers of Britain, cheers to you!"
- "Well we don't use that system in Britain, but I can tell you that I graduated top of my class in Oxford, with a first class degree."
- "Susie : We've had angry letters about this advertising campaign from people in Britain and Germany, too."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Great britain'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Great britain'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!