Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
I know the rules by heart. Conozco las reglas de memoria.
It's important to look at the heart of the matter. Es importante considerar el núcleo del problema.
(He suffers from) heart problems: (Sufre del) corazón, (tiene) problemas cardíacos
UK: I lost my heart to a starship trooper.
US: I know the rules by heart.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Even when she says that it's going to rain, my heart is sunny just to hear her name!"
- "In this friendly, friendly world, with each day so full of joy, why should any heart be lonely?"
- "Won't you please let me back in your heart?"
- "It's not fair to you for me to pretend our relationship is going to work when I know in my heart my attention is elsewhere - Europe."
- "DISCLAIMER: For safety reasons, participants are required to be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems. It is advisable to bring a spare pair of underpants."
- "Her heavenly wings reached out from the TV and stole my heart."
- "Today, at San Francisco's historic Bleeding Heart Theatre, in the heart of the Rainbow District, the Delavigne Corporation will announce its latest charitable endeavor."
- "The celebration of their love will take place on Friday, the twenty-fifth of August at three o'clock at Sacred Heart Cathedral, 1669 Fudgejunction Road, London, England."
- "When you smile at me, it's like my heart stops working, and then my stomach hurts and I cannot eat anything any more."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Heart'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Heart'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!