Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
Don't scare me like that. You almost gave me a heart attack. No me asustes de esa forma. Casi me da un ataque cardíaco.
UK: Ah! You nearly gave me a heart attack!
US: You'll have a heart attack if you keep eating so much fat.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I have your cause of death listed as a heart attack."
- "heart attack while saving orphans from a fire."
- "You'll give yourself a heart attack!"
- "You may or may not be aware that Icarus' late father, Archibald Cuthbert Quincy, died of a heart attack when Icarus was only 12."
- "Philip : Heart attack?"
- "Bruno : You almost gave me a heart attack!"
- "Smithson argues that stress starts to pose serious threats such as permanent damage to brain cells (which has linked high stress levels to alzheimer's disease and strokes) and high blood pressure (the link between stress and heart attacks) only when the stress is allowed to build up over a long period of time."
- "Rupert : Well, if the fox hasn't had a heart attack from running, then it is usually eaten alive by the dogs."
- "His heart attack was caused by high blood pressure brought on by his high-stress job."
- "You're gonna give yourself a heart attack!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Heart attack'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Heart attack'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!