Help someone out
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to help someone out: ayudar a alguien
- "I'm doing a story about Harold Warbuckle, could you help out by answering a few questions?"
- "if you give me the darn list, maybe I can help you out."
- "But to help me out is our Brazilian correspondent, João Carlos do Sabino, who's reporting on a women's beach volleyball tournament down in that fabulous city, Rio de Janeiro, João?"
- "My friend Bruno Delavigne told me about a lawyer friend of his who might be able to help us out!"
- "I just thought you wanted to help out!"
- "It's kind of you to help me out with the reading of my grandfather's will."
- "And we have a special guest to help us out."
- "Perhaps you're saving to buy an apartment, or planning a family: we'll help you out every step of the way."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Help someone out'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Help someone out'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!