Help someone out
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to help someone out: ayudar a alguien
- "if you give me the darn list, maybe I can help you out."
- "I just thought you wanted to help out!"
- "My friend Bruno Delavigne told me about a lawyer friend of his who might be able to help us out!"
- "But to help me out is our Brazilian correspondent, João Carlos do Sabino, who's reporting on a women's beach volleyball tournament down in that fabulous city, Rio de Janeiro, João?"
- "I'm doing a story about Harold Warbuckle, could you help out by answering a few questions?"
- "Perhaps you're saving to buy an apartment, or planning a family: we'll help you out every step of the way."
- "And we have a special guest to help us out."
- "It's kind of you to help me out with the reading of my grandfather's will."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Help someone out'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Help someone out'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!