Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a high school: el instituto
I go to high school. Estoy en el instituto.
- "She is an 18-year-old student, working part-time while she finishes high school."
- "My classmates and I are taking a huge step forward today, ready to take the leap from high school into the "real world"."
- "His name is Ludwig Arkady Romanonovich, and he was my high school math teacher."
- "Moira : Lance, I've heard of this sort of thing happening at middle schools and even high schools, but at a primary school?"
- "Brian : Is this your high school diploma?"
- "Ludwig Arkady Romanonovich : And now, without further ado, I would like to introduce the valedictorian of the graduating class of 1974 here at Rose Glen High school: Mr. Bruno Delavigne."
- "A 15-year-old boy wreaked havoc today at White Dove High School when he pulled out candy from his bag and threw it "quite hard" at fellow students."
- "I was president of the French club in high school."
- "HIGH SCHOOL CANDY MASSACRE!"
- "Icarus : I was president of the French club in high school."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'High school'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'High school'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!