Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
in the history (of automobiles): en la historia (de los automóviles)
The biggest pizza in the history of pizza-making was cooked in Pisa. La pizza más grande de la historia de las pizzas, fue cocinada en Pisa.
my (banking) history: Mi historial (bancario)
UK: I was very good at history when I was at school.
US: London has a very colorful history.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Nurse Baker : Just a few questions about your general health, where you've traveled, and your sexual history."
- "Things we DO take into account: Employment history and experience (including references), performance, academic record, competences (knowledge, skill, and abilities), suitability for the job in question."
- "The city of Boston was founded in 1630 by British puritans, making it one of the oldest cities in American history."
- "Hannah : Well, even if you're right for this example, an encyclopedia isn't about cows, it's about complicated things like politics, or history, or language."
- "Mrs. Brady's International School of English is situated in the delightful countryside of Cornwall, a county rich in history and legends located at the south-western tip of England."
- "It's not that I'm scared of committing to Betty, it's just that with my history I'm afraid it might be impossible."
- "One thing in the industry's favour is that it has a history of innovation."
- "As some of you may know, the Opera House is a stunning building with a remarkable history."
- "Not only will you be astounded by the sound, but you will also be contributing to one of the most remarkable technological turnarounds in recent history."
- "Susie : It reflects the history of the Delavigne Corporation."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'History'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'History'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!