Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a human being: un ser humano
- "Oh God, why am I such a terrible human being?"
- "My name is Philip Cheeter and I'm the most repugnant human being on the face of the earth."
- "Samantha : If I may, sir, camels are amazing animals, and I am currently in a serious relationship with one, but there is no way that a camel could replace a human being at a highly-skilled office job!"
- "Though I'm deeply disturbed by your behavior, I am committed to helping you become a less disgusting human being through my life coaching."
- "Icarus is a seriously awkward human being with some bizarre compulsive disorders, but he is quite gifted with numbers."
- "I am your new king, and generally awesome human being, Philip Cheeter."
- "Namely, should the company stay in the hands of this pitiful excuse for a human being, Bruno Delavigne-"
- "Like he deserves our respect as a human being, or an ostrich."
- "Human beings have the disadvantage of being able to worry about future events, including ones which may never happen."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Human being'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Human being'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!