Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
an incident: un incidente
- "INCIDENT SUMMARY"
- "Sorry for the whole webcam in the bathroom incident."
- "Incident type: SHARK ATTACK (CLASSIC)"
- "Horatio, Glen has asked that you skip this class after hearing about the “Pilates Incident” of 2012."
- "BONDI POLICE DEPARTMENT - LAW ENFORCEMENT INCIDENT REPORT"
- "15th, tomorrow will make seven (7) weeks since your renovation project "incident" caused significant water damage to the ceiling of my bathroom (i."
- "You'll be pleased to know that despite our little incident, I managed to talk those suckers at "Smells R Us" into renewing their orders for the upcoming year."
- "The teacher of the class has been hailed as a hero for bringing the incident to a swift end by saying, "Ok class, that's enough excitement for today, turn to page 54 of your textbooks: Trigonometry"."
- "Approximate time of incident: 15:00"
- "No one was harmed in the incident, though one 94-year-old man broke his hip dancing the samba around the burning vehicle."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Incident'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Incident'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!