Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
an incident: un incidente
- "Sorry for the whole webcam in the bathroom incident."
- "Incident type: SHARK ATTACK (CLASSIC)"
- "BONDI POLICE DEPARTMENT - LAW ENFORCEMENT INCIDENT REPORT"
- "The teacher of the class has been hailed as a hero for bringing the incident to a swift end by saying, 'Ok class, that's enough excitement for today, turn to page 54 of your textbooks: Trigonometry'."
- "You'll be pleased to know that despite our little incident, I managed to talk those suckers at 'Smells R Us' into renewing their orders for the upcoming year."
- "Approximate time of incident: 15:00"
- "INCIDENT SUMMARY"
- "Horatio, Glen has asked that you skip this class after hearing about the “Pilates Incident” of 2012."
- "Covers damages to your vehicles in incidents other than auto accidents."
- "No one was harmed in the incident, though one 94-year-old man broke his hip dancing the samba around the burning vehicle."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Incident'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Incident'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!