Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
incidental: accidental, fortuito; secundario, de menor importancia
UK: Incidentally, where were you last night?
US: Kevin's business trip included some incidental expenses.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Incidentally, welcome back, Edward Moon."
- "Incidentally, are you sure we banned the right Icarus?"
- "They are distracting and incidental."
- "I noticed you've got a fancy yellow tennis racket, which incidentally is very gay."
- "Incidentally, food manufacturers and major supermarkets are currently recruiting models for both the obese and slim photographs."
- "Incidentally, there are a lot of French people in the house tonight!"
- "It is my hope that we will be able to arrange a meeting at your offices before the end of the month, as I will be in the Chicago area for a friend's bachelor party (I am also a bachelor, incidentally)."
- "Incidentally, you might want to RUN!"
- "Incidentally, I will need a space for both my bicycle and unicycle."
- "Icarus : Welcome to the 'super duper mystery solving laboratory' everyone, which incidentally doubles as my office."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Incidentally'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Incidentally'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!