Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
- "And I've realized that you're a moron even when you're trying to do something intelligent."
- "I think Susie's marketing strategy is a real winner, and with the right sales approach, and an intelligent pricing package, I'm sure I could turn those surplus bottles into a hot commodity."
- "I'm your captain Hugh Wallaroo, and I'm joined in the cockpit by my co-pilot Gus, a super intelligent kangaroo."
- "Don't you ever have anything intelligent to say, Cheeter?"
- "Bruno tried to reassure me that we have Willy, the security guard, who is as old as my grandfather and perhaps as intelligent as my hamster."
- "Bruno : Well, I suppose I'm looking for someone intelligent, kind, with a good sense of humor."
- "Fiona : I'm very intelligent."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Intelligent'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Intelligent'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!