Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
I am interning with the Senator at her New York offices. Estoy de prácticas en la oficina de la senadora, en Nueva York.
an internship unas prácticas
an intern (US): un becario
In British English, an 'intern' is understood, however, a work experience person is more commonly used.
an internship (US): una práctica
In British English, 'internship' is understood, however, work experience placement is more commonly used.
UK: Have you met the new intern? Oh he's gorgeous.
US: I am interning with the Senator at her New York offices.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Congrats on your job change from unpaid intern to male model!"
- "You have reached the voicemail of intern Edward Moon."
- "Leaked nudes of former Intern land Delavigne Corp in hot water!"
- "The internet is abuzz with new photos depicting former Delavigne Corp intern Edward Moon in a series of 'compromising' positions."
- "The world needs to know what's going on in my life: Who I'm dating, what I'm eating, what I'm wearing, which interns are annoying me-"
- "I stand before you today not as a pimple-faced intern, fetching coffee and making copies, but as a modern-day Adonis: statuesque, strong, confident."
- "Edward Moon - Intern"
- "I hereby resign from my position as intern, effective immediately, in order to pursue a new career as ."
- "My latest mission finds me in possession of a microfiche, obtained from one Edward Moon: intern."
- "Brian : Now, to pay tribute to our fallen comrades, an original composition from unpaid intern Edward Moon."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Intern'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Intern'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!