Traducción Known to-knownas
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea.
Traducción & Definición
- "We're known for our wildlife, especially the unique marsupials that live here."
- "Ms. Lohan is known for her abnormally large shoulders and allergy to avocados."
- "Please forgive me for my absence, and wish me luck as I visit one of America's oldest and most famous cities, known for its lobsters and difficult-to-understand accents!"
- "Boston is also known for its large population of Irish and Italian immigrants!"
- ""Down with the Duke" are known for their anarchist tendencies, pulsating tambourine rhythms, and filthy lyrics."
- "Rogers, known for his radical and innovative buildings, has designed a structure which resembles a snail."
- "America is known for its entrepreneurial spirit, and there's no shortage of people wanting to make big money fast, but if you're smart, you'll make your money the old-fashioned way, with hard work and dedication."
- "-They have been known to eat cats (particularly ALF)"
- "It's from Silke Banowski from Krefeld, Germany, known for its impressive Wasserburg."
- "We're known for our dairy products, wildlife, stunning natural beauty, and our outstanding rugby team."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Known to-knownas' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Known to-knownas'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!