Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
labor (US), labour (UK): labor, trabajo
to be in labor estar de parto
This pay check represents the fruits of my labor Este cheque representa el fruto de mi trabajo.
labor camps campos de trabajo
- "Kevin : My boss will be thrilled that we've found a manufacturing source which meets all international labor standards and produces everything we need for so little!"
- "OILS, the Organization for International Labor Standards, is a (fictional) group which identifies and certifies subcontractors using legal and ethical labor practices."
- "Susie : If you consider the dangers of questionable labor practices strictly from a financial perspective, you'll find that continuing to exploit cheap labor sources is extremely risky."
- "Those are low estimates, but that puts us roughly at 1.8 million USD, without any shipping and labor costs."
- "We had been debating the pros and cons of exploiting inexpensive but possibly illegal labor, versus taking the 'high road' and using only suppliers with a proven record on human rights working standards."
- "these days they just come in a different form. Smythe says that private sector companies are finding ways to compensate workers without using union labor, 'The perks that a dotcom like Doodle provides for its staff, without any union interference, are unbelievable: free meals, childcare, dry cleaning services, gold-leafed toilet paper, the list goes on and on."
- "Economist Adam F Smythe explains: 'Private sector companies are less inclined to hire union labor because of the restrictions it imposes upon their business models'."
- "Bruno : Susie, you make a very convincing case for using ethical labor, whatever the cost."
- "Fashion insiders predict that within two years D&C will be outsourcing abroad for cheaper labour and materials, eliminating the biggest advantage that D&C had over its competitors."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Labor'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Labor'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!