Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a laboratory, a "lab": un laboratorio
UK: Eight monkeys have escaped from a medical laboratory.
US: Dexter loves making things in his laboratory.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "During the inspection of your laboratory, I observed the following"
- "If anyone has any ideas of what to build on the second floor to replace the laboratory, your suggestions are welcome!"
- "I'll just check with the boys down at the crime lab."
- "To the 'super duper mystery solving laboratory'!"
- "Icarus : Welcome to the 'super duper mystery solving laboratory', everyone, which incidentally doubles as my office."
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!"
- "Speaking of which, I never liked the lab on the second floor - I want to move it to the basement."
- "Come to my laboratory later, we'll play with my snake."
- "Warbuckle enters Horatio's laboratory"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Laboratory'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Laboratory'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!