Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
UK: The law should be respected at all times.
US: But some laws are just ridiculous.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Voting is mandatory down under, and the law is applied rigorously."
- "I know there are possibly some laws that grant amnesty to certain illegal immigrants."
- "The people of Cheeterland are eagerly awaiting King Cheeter's new laws."
- "In accordance with Intergalactic tax law 3.5, your planet will be destroyed."
- "I was never very good at my law classes at college."
- "I think that the immigration laws in America are too strict!"
- "The candle lady says there are new office laws, and that I have to wear your stupid American trouser-pants."
- "Warbuckle : Come on now Pedro, it's a good idea, but the laws in Texas forbid me from marrying another man, and besides, you're not really my type."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Law'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Law'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!