Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
the law: la ley
UK: The law should be respected at all times.
US: But some laws are just ridiculous.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Warbuckle : Come on now Pedro, it's a good idea, but the laws in Texas forbid me from marrying another man, and besides, you're not really my type."
- "The candle lady says there are new office laws, and that I have to wear your stupid American trouser-pants."
- "In accordance with Intergalactic tax law 3.5, your planet will be destroyed."
- "I know there are possibly some laws that grant amnesty to certain illegal immigrants."
- "I was never very good at my law classes at college."
- "The people of Cheeterland are eagerly awaiting King Cheeter's new laws."
- "I think that the immigration laws in America are too strict!"
- "Voting is mandatory down under, and the law is applied rigorously."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Law'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Law'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!