Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
Your attendance at the meeting is mandatory. Su presencia en la reunión es obligatoria.
UK: Smart clothes are mandatory for all members of staff.
US: It's mandatory that all students learn a foreign language.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "In fact, I think this movie should really be considered an educational film. Maybe it should be made mandatory for young children."
- "I repeat, attendance is mandatory!"
- "She will be visiting our offices on Friday, September 24 to conduct a Technology Sensitivity Seminar, which will be mandatory for all staff members."
- "Attendance is mandatory!"
- "Voting is mandatory down under, and the law is applied rigorously."
- "Anyway, feel free to use the gym at your leisure, though keep in mind that the workouts are mandatory."
- "Just to be clear: Mandatory, unpaid holiday."
- "Nothing is mandatory, however she will be holding group therapy sessions once a month."
- "Bruno has decided not to take any disciplinary action for this massive error in judgment, however he has decided that you should undergo a mandatory session with me in HR for some pointers."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Mandatory'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Mandatory'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!