Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea.
Traducción & Definición
- "They look like tiny little bears, but they're actually part of the marsupial family, animals native to Australia."
- "I have been informed that the business class passengers will be treated to a native Indonesian dance performed in the aisles by Indonesian stewardesses."
- "As far as the numerous traffic violations incurred by Mr. Marron, I can only suggest that the vast societal and cultural differences between his native country (France) and ours played a significant part in his actions."
- "Female, I would say, probably a long-beaked common dolphin, native to this region."
- "My feelings for you are like a lesson that has been corrected instantaneously by a team of native English-speakers, and sent back to your inbox with a score of 100%!"
- "Consequently, I suggest that Jean adopt a native English accent, to make himself easier to understand."
- "I'm returning to my native continent immediately, if he'll have me back."
- "Today, as my personal assistant Brian Jones and I explored this beautiful city and talked to the native people, I was struck by the differences between our two countries."
- "Now, while she's changing the bill, tell me a bit more about your native Sweden, I've heard it's quite cold this time of year..."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Native' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Native'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!