Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
Is that a new dress you're wearing? ¿Es nuevo el vestido que traes puesto?
newest el más nuevo
- "You're looking fabulous today, is that a new haircut?"
- "You remember the new factory we wanted to build in Spain?"
- "I'm loving my new life in the navy."
- "To help you achieve your goals, I need you to adopt some new habits."
- "Brian : Of course, sir, the new factory in Spain: it's going to be the biggest and most modern manufacturing plant in the world!"
- "Congratulations on your new position as my life coach!"
- "But it's not important, I have a new wife."
- "New president of Europe Brian Alistair Jones, the winner in a hotly contested election that divided citizens over issues such as a national cheese, sits in his office with a reflective look on his face."
- "New European Prez caught between a rock and a hard place"
- "It seems that the new European president serves two masters: the people of the old continent as well as Delavigne, his employer for the past decade."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'New'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'New'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!