Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
Normally, I don't do this. Normalmente yo no hago esto.
- "Donna : Right then, I want you to go out next week and do some things that you wouldn't normally do."
- "You know, normally I have meetings in my office and not on the golf course."
- "Tickets for the seminar are selling fast, normally for $100 dollars, but I can let you go for free."
- "It's Christmas Eve here in Africa, and normally this is the raining season, but this area hasn't seen a drop of water in the past six months."
- "Horatio, normally the average cost of your monthly supplies is around 600 dollars, US currency."
- "I normally overcharge, but not that much!"
- "Philip : Well normally I'd say hell yes, but why don't we just get down to business instead?"
- "If you see an error message when you turn on the computer, you should click on 'cancel' and after about 20 seconds you will be able to log in normally."
- "Brian : I thought he was normally that colour."
- "Icarus : Yes, this is a problem, but normally it's isolated and quickly rectified."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Normally'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Normally'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!