Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
Traducción & Definición
numerous: numerosos, muchos
You have already been late on numerous occasions. Ya ha llegado tarde en numerosas ocasiones.
- "As far as the numerous traffic violations incurred by Mr. Marron, I can only suggest that the vast societal and cultural differences between his native country (France) and ours played a significant part in his actions."
- "Although the media has been banned from the meetings, sources have reported yelling, dogs barking, and numerous bottles breaking during the negotiations."
- "I personally have numerous allergies which prevent me from smelling properly -"
- "She is the spokeswoman for the perfume company Delavigne Corp, known for its numerous eco-friendly initiatives."
- "While the benefits of sleep are numerous, it seems clear that the dangers of NOT sleeping outweigh them considerably."
- "Online record shops are more and more numerous, and auction websites that sell second-hand vinyl records are booming."
- "Still, with the recent economic downturn following the collapse of numerous dot coms and start-ups in Silicon Valley, San Francisco has had to look elsewhere for a boost."
- "Philip has told me on numerous occasions that working with an OILS certified company would severely cut into our profit margins, which would not please our shareholders at all."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Numerous' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Numerous'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!