Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to occur: ocurrir, suceder, pasar, tener lugar
Several things occurred while we were playing ping-pong. Sucedieron varias cosas mientras jugábamos al ping-pong.
According to statistics, in France, a domestic fire occurs every 2 minutes. Según las estadísticas, cada dos minutos hay un incendio doméstico en Francia.
- "I can tell you with certainty that this is the first time that such an event has occurred at the Golden Gate Gourmet, and it will undoubtedly be the last."
- "I think I would prove particularly helpful during your periods of extended absence, as well as during "sleepy time", which, if I understood correctly, occurs nearly every afternoon."
- "I'll keep you posted on any developments, as and when they occur."
- "A shipment of perfume was being transported to São Paulo when the accident occurred."
- "I would have replied earlier, however my accounting obligations prevented me from checking my e-mail until the early afternoon, and then an unfortunate incident occurred during my bathroom break, when my neck tie got caught in the zipper of my pants."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Occur'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Occur'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!