Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to occur: ocurrir, suceder, pasar, tener lugar
Several things occurred while we were playing ping-pong. Sucedieron varias cosas mientras jugábamos al ping-pong.
According to statistics, in France, a domestic fire occurs every 2 minutes. Según las estadísticas, cada dos minutos hay un incendio doméstico en Francia.
- "I think I would prove particularly helpful during your periods of extended absence, as well as during 'sleepy time', which, if I understood correctly, occurs nearly every afternoon."
- "I would have replied earlier, however my accounting obligations prevented me from checking my e-mail until the early afternoon, and then an unfortunate incident occurred during my bathroom break, when my neck tie got caught in the zipper of my pants."
- "A shipment of perfume was being transported to São Paulo when the accident occurred."
- "I can tell you with certainty that this is the first time that such an event has occurred at the Golden Gate Gourmet, and it will undoubtedly be the last."
- "I'll keep you posted on any developments, as and when they occur."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Occur'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Occur'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!