Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
an opportunity: una oportunidad, una ocasión
I haven't had an opportunity to thank you for the wonderful fruit basket you sent me. Todavía no he tenido la oportunidad de darle las gracias por la fabulosa cesta de frutas que me envió.
I'm giving you an opportunity to explain yourself. Go ahead, you have 37 seconds. Le doy una oportunidad para explicarse. Adelante, tiene 37 segundos.
Bruno is currently seeking out investment opportunities in Asia. En la actualidad, Bruno está buscando oportunidades de inversión en Asia.
a job opportunity una oferta de empleo
to take the opportunity (to do sthg) aprovechar la ocasión (de hacer algo)
UK: The Asian market is a real business opportunity.
US: I didn't have the opportunity to thank you for the flowers.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Let me take this opportunity to thank Icarus and his mother for making the effort to come along."
- "Anyway, I really appreciate the opportunity to pursue this type of unorthodox training at the company's expense, and I heartily recommend to the rest of the staff to follow through and do something similar."
- "Greg : So, I believe you're going to tell us about job opportunities in South Australia."
- "Happy holidays to all and thank you American capitalism for the opportunity to work straight through the festive season with so few days off."
- "Second, the opportunity to manage a customer service department has always been a dream of mine."
- "You each had the opportunity - and motive - to kill Stink."
- "Thank you very much for the many opportunities given to me during my tenure at the company, including my state of the art laboratory, monkey staff, and relaxed clothing requirements."
- "You don't know me, and we've never done business together, but believe me, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity."
- "I have a great opportunity for one of you!"
- "Please find below our personalized suggestions for new profiles for your managers on the social media site, LockedIn, based on what we know about each of them. We think that this 'facelift' will improve the company's reputation and even provide new business opportunities."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Opportunity'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Opportunity'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!