Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
otherwise: sino, de lo contrario
Stay here unless you're told otherwise. Quédese aquí a menos que le digan lo contrario.
You have to make this call, otherwise I won't sign the contract. Debe hacer esa llamada; de lo contrario, no firmaré el contrato.
He says that he's single, but I know otherwise. Él dice que es soltero, pero yo sé que no es así.
UK: She has a big nose but otherwise she is very good looking.
US: Take a taxi, otherwise you'll be late!
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "And I thank God that I am a woman and you are a boy, and not the other way round, otherwise I would be in prison."
- "However, I can tell you that the initiative kills two birds with one stone: not only should it improve the level of hygiene in the office, it will also provide a permanent use for otherwise useless intern, Edward Moon."
- "Susie : Sir, if you give me a few days I can easily put something together to convince you otherwise."
- "Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you next week."
- "Otherwise, leave us alone to get on with our work."
- "At the hotel room, well, I did actually receive an important phone call, otherwise I would have happily made love to her."
- "Otherwise, give me a chance, and I'll have a report for you by Tuesday."
- "Otherwise it'll be toast for breakfast, dinner, and tea until the end of the month, and a big lad like me needs to keep his energy up."
- "I must thank you and your organization for the opportunity to meet Mr. Cheeter, he has certainly brought a little bit of sunshine into my otherwise drab existence."
- "Lots of talent, but you need to have the right agent to promote you, otherwise you'll never make it in Hollywood."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Otherwise'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Otherwise'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!