Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
otherwise: sino, de lo contrario
Stay here unless you're told otherwise. Quédese aquí a menos que le digan lo contrario.
You have to make this call, otherwise I won't sign the contract. Debe hacer esa llamada; de lo contrario, no firmaré el contrato.
He says that he's single, but I know otherwise. Él dice que es soltero, pero yo sé que no es así.
UK: She has a big nose but otherwise she is very good looking.
US: Take a taxi, otherwise you'll be late!
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you next week."
- "I must thank you and your organization for the opportunity to meet Mr. Cheeter, he has certainly brought a little bit of sunshine into my otherwise drab existence."
- "Lots of talent, but you need to have the right agent to promote you, otherwise you'll never make it in Hollywood."
- "Otherwise it'll be toast for breakfast, dinner, and tea until the end of the month, and a big lad like me needs to keep his energy up."
- "Otherwise, leave us alone to get on with our work."
- "Susie : Sir, if you give me a few days I can easily put something together to convince you otherwise."
- "And I thank God that I am a woman and you are a boy, and not the other way round, otherwise I would be in prison."
- "At the hotel room, well, I did actually receive an important phone call, otherwise I would have happily made love to her."
- "However, I can tell you that the initiative kills two birds with one stone: not only should it improve the level of hygiene in the office, it will also provide a permanent use for otherwise useless intern, Edward Moon."
- "Otherwise, give me a chance, and I'll have a report for you by Tuesday."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Otherwise'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Otherwise'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!