Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
the paperwork: papeleo
I'm sorry Honey, I'll be late tonight, I've got to take care of some paperwork. Lo siento cariño, llegaré tarde esta noche: debo ocuparme del papeleo administrativo.
UK: Paperwork, paperwork! I should be catching criminals not filling in these stupid forms.
US: I didn't become a cop to do paperwork either!
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "You signed the paperwork when you joined the company, but I guess you weren't paying attention!"
- "It is not a technical problem. The problem is the paperwork."
- "I can bring the necessary paperwork to your office this afternoon if you wish to go through with the recall."
- "Lucy, you stay on the line and we'll sort out the paperwork, okay?"
- "Also, please put together a contract for Brian, and collect any information we need to fill out our paperwork: social security number, medical history, insurance information and any other personal details."
- "No more paperwork for me!"
- "I think you'll find all of my paperwork is in order."
- "All you need is Horatio's signature on the paperwork."
- "We consulted a team of lawyers and real-estate agents before even filling out all the forms. We were all but assured by a clerk in your own office that the paperwork was in perfect order."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Paperwork'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Paperwork'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!