Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a parking lot (US), car park (UK): un aparcamiento
- "Ray : Brent, Rachid and I noticed a Taco Bell by the beach, so we decided to land the helicopter in the parking lot and grab some food."
- "However, I can confirm that you must all assemble at the staff parking lot at 6PM on Friday."
- "Bruno : Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Delavigne staff parking lot: it's fight night!"
- "Perhaps I'm exaggerating, but the other day I saw a horse in the parking lot."
- "We are 'examining' him now in a secret location (the toilets in the Delavigne parking lot), trying to find out literally what makes these robots tick."
- "Bruno : Brian, are you offering to physically injure a union representative in our parking lot?"
- "I've got plenty of other Scottish things planned for today: I've got a full-sized replica of the Loch Ness monster in the parking lot, and Brian mentioned that he'd like to try on some dresses with you later."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Parking lot'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Parking lot'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!