Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a person: una persona
Note that 'persons' is rarely used in everyday English as the plural form of 'person', the common rule is now: one person, two people. 'Persons' is used in formal and legal contexts:
No more than 8 persons in this lift. Este ascensor puede transportar un máximo de 8 personas.
- "I'm just a cut-price person in a low-budget land."
- "I would have singled out just one person, but unfortunately science is not an exact science."
- "Wearing this suit actually makes me feel like a better person."
- "Anyhow, now that you're a wealthy person, I've been considering your future."
- "Many women have tried, and yet none have succeeded in making me into a decent person!"
- "Bruno : Ahh, hello there, Mr. Scottish person."
- "I like to send people a stream - or should I say glacier - of passive-aggressive e-mails until the person becomes numb and confused and eventually falls into a frozen lake."
- "I simply say ‘You are fired' in my sexy (and largely incomprehensible) accent and the person limps out of the office with a big smile on their face."
- "You're not going to conform to my narrow vision of what a Scottish person is, so why don't you tell me what you're good at?"
- "Krazy Gideon, celebrity insane person, will moderate the debate."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Person'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Person'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!